Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas 2013

 

A trip to Carmel in our new 2014 Subaru Forester.
 Mommy, you look cute in the Coach sunglasses. 
 Arigato, Taeko!

This feels like my second home. 
Taking a nap after playing with the Lamb Chop.  Mommy kept learning about Extraordinary Chickens, thanks to Ron.

 



Getting ready for a Christmas party at my aunt's house.


 There are numerous Mickey "Mice" in the tree, collected over the last 30 years.
 I am here as Santa's Helper.




I'm listening and trying.  Please don't point at me. 

Who isn't?

Someone is munching on something!   
Now I am listening.
Sunset ride.  Mommy loves the new sunglasses.  She also loves the new hand-free leash from my Aunt Karen!


 I barked and barked.  They are real sheep, not Lamb Chop!



2 comments:

Linnea said...

Love the holiday look on Shiro! Can't wait to go exploring with you in your new Subaru!

Chako-chan said...

Nice to hear from you, Linnea! Yes, I want us to go exploring in my new Subaru! Lodi and Locke again to see cranes or somewhere new? We discussed walking the bridge this month, but perhaps we want to wait for a bit warmer weather. Let's also find out what Kent is planning for our next outing. Have fun in Anacortes!