Sunday, December 26, 2010

Shiro's X'mas Adventure 2010

We enjoyed Carmel under clear blue skies and came back with the storm.

On the 24th, Shiro enjoyed chicken strips at "The Forge in the Forest" and a tennis ball in our room.

After dinner, Shiro wanted to go to the shopping village "The Barnyard" behind our inn, so we climbed up and down the stairs, admiring the Christmas decorations. He was off leash, but his jingle bells told me where he was.

Then a quiet moment came. "Where did this guy go?" I walked around as the mystery thickened. I didn't see him anywhere!

Then I heard some laughing voices inside a pizza parlor named "Allegro." As I went over to investigate, Shiro came trotting out, grinning in a way that told me, "I'm not going to tell you what I was doing." He could have been begging for food or marking a bar stool.

Back in our room, Shiro was extra happy as if he had accomplished a secret project.

Here is a slide show:



A picture from our Christmas 2009 in Carmel:

1 comment:

Linnea said...

Wonderful! Looks like Shiro is a very good traveler! Happy New Year to you all.